Wednesday, February 08, 2006

When I enter my Dream World...

As I climb into the bed to retire for the day,
I think of the events that happened today,
And the people whom I met and wished to see,
And the glances we'll exchange if we meet.
How hard i wondered things went this way and that way,
While slowly and unknowingly, I walk on another pathway.
There are people swaying in front of my eyes,
And shadows of many others just passing by.
There are voices I know and few other unknown,
Then I hear a voice which I know as my own.
The situations are real and at times artificial;
The locations fantastical and also real.
As I still slowly and unknowingly unravel my dream,
My eyes open to the world - more real and routine;
The dream is lost and the voices die out,
To face another ordinary day, from the dream I step out.
After a long and tiresome day, when I go to sleep,
I start thinking about things in a manner not so deep,
When I enter a new world, the world of dreams.....


7 comments:

The Spotless Mind !!! said...

I'm marking my entry into this world with this blog.

N said...

yo!! a well marked entry.. now i know what gets you late every where.. and how i wish i dreamt like you did.

Harish Suryanarayana said...

Very cool !

Guess what ... I clicked on your
' When I enter my dream world ' blog , which i guess you have inadvertently created , to go straight to a blank page and I was like Whoa ! That makes lotsa sense . Welcome !

The Spotless Mind !!! said...

@harish suryanarayana
Thanks...and yes,i created the other blog in advertently.

N said...

guess you crashed off after this post.. Ms SB.. wake uppppp!!! and post something!!!

Gayathri Chandrashekar said...

Often we have wonderful dreams...Dreams are nothing but our wishes hidden in our unconcious mind.Dreams will come true and new world is waiting for us...Thats y our great kalaam asks to dream..

The Spotless Mind !!! said...

@gayathri
yepp....and I dream a lot....