Thursday, December 27, 2007

The search continues...

"All our young lives we search for someone to love. Someone who makes us complete. We choose partners & change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak & hope. All the while wondering if somewhere, somehow, there's someone perfect who might be searching for us".
from The Wonder Years

For me, the search still continues. I keep meeting people - some new, some known. An instance of time makes me like someone. Every song of love has a personal touch. But, then there is another instance that makes me feel may be he's not the perfect someone. Then, there are songs of hope. And I keep wondering if there's someone, somewhere perfect for me. The life goes on, but my search for the perfect someone still continues...

4 comments:

N said...

Ah! Is this you or someone has managed to hack your blogger account :)

Makes me want to watch Wonder Years. :)

The Spotless Mind !!! said...

@reaper
Ah! i think someone has managed to hack my brain for sometime, that it produced such a not-so-my-kind of thing ;)

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of a movie, wherein one kept searching for ever.

A Random Traveler said...

Perfection is a perception i guess. Our minds tend to settle to one final person, when it thinks, it is over! So it then thinks that person is the perfect person or in other words, bends to live with it.. I am really not sure if we will ever find the "truly perfect person we want" or if that is even rationally possible..

:)

Nice quote.